- PERSONAL DATA
1.1 Personal Data refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or data and other information to which the My Dinosaurs Group has or is likely to have access to including existing data in our records which you have provided us in any forms you may submitted to us or via any form of interaction with us.
1.2 Examples of Personal Data which you may provide us include but are not limited to the following:
- a) Name;
- b) Telephone Number;
- c) Mailing address, country of residence;
- d) Email address;
- e) Social media account user name;
- f) gender;
- g) Photograph;
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can generally use and browse our website without disclosing your Personal Data to us (however, please see paragraph 5 below), except where such disclosures may may be necessary to allow us to respond to your requests or in cases where you contact us directly.
My Dinosaurs Group may collect Personal Data, directly or indirectly, from an individual or authorized representative of an individual in a number of ways, such as when:
- a) you apply for a job with us;
- b) you subscribe to our alerts or newsletters;
- c) you share your content (such as your photo or videos) with us on request or when we take photos at locations accessible to visiting public in our parks or on our premises;
- d) you communicate with us in relation to any enquiry, request or feedback;
- e) you participate in our interviews, market research or surveys.
- f)We may collect your your account information and personal photos if you contact us via Facebook and Twitter social media platform.
- CONSENT OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1 By submitting information to us and communicating with us about any products and services, you agree and consent to My Dinosaurs Group, collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst ourselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to our authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Data Protection Policy.
3.2 When you provide My Dinosaurs Group with any Personal Data relating to a third party (such as information of your dependents, spouse, children and/or parents), you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and/or the consent of that third party has been obtained for the collection, use and disclosure of the Personal Data by us for any of the purposes listed herein.
- PURPOSE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 Generally, My Dinosaurs Group collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:-
- a) to respond to your enquiries, requests, feedbacks or products and services improvements;
- b) to process and administer your transactions with us;
- c) to verify your identity;
- d) to process your application for membership or job;
- e) to verify your identity;
- f) Promote the management of our company’s administrative and business operations and comply with our internal policies and procedures;;
- g) Promote commodity trading, for example, involves the sale and service of any of our products;
- h) to obtain your feedback or participation in surveys, market research and/or analysis for statistical, profiling or other purposes to enable us to customize, review, improvise and develop our products and services, to understand customer preferences, behaviour and market trends;
- i) to provide media announcements or responses;
- j) to response to any claims, actions or proceedings and/or to safeguard and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- k) to comply with any applicable rules, law and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines as well as to assist in investigations and law enforcement by relevant authorities; ) any other purpose reasonably related to any of the above.
4.2 For any other purpose(s) not set out herein, My Dinosaurs may notify and seek your further consent in accordance with the requirements of the Act before using your Personal Data for that other purpose(s), such as when we ask you to share your photos (or media) with us for use on our websites, social media accounts, or for developing our online and public profile and community.
- IP ADDRESSES
When you use or access our websites, we may collect and store information about your computer (including your IP address, operating system and browser type) for the purposes of system administration.
Should you wish to disable the cookies of our websites, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of our websites.
Our Sites uses Google Analytics, an internet analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, California, 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer and used to analyze the use of the Sites. For example, Google’s cookies allow us to tell us which pages our users are viewing, which ones are most popular, what time of day our Sites are visited, if users have previously visited our Sites, from which website users are redirected to our Sites were and the like. The data generated by the cookie about your use of the Sites will be transmitted to Google and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
The website uses an anonymization tool of IP addresses so that the IP addresses are truncated within the territory of the Member States of the European Union and the other members of the agreement on the European Economic Area. The non-truncated IP address are only exceptionally transmitted to Google’s servers in the US and then truncated there.
Google uses the data on behalf of the website operator to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operators and for other website activity and internet usage services. Google may disclose this information to third parties under the terms of the law or for further processing by third parties on behalf of Google.
Google Analytics Help Center: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The IP address that your browser will pass on to Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data stored by Google. Through your browser settings, you can block cookies; however, this can lead to problems with the use of some functionalities of the website. Through the add-on “Google Analytics Opt-out” you can through your current web browser opt-out to the use of Google Analytics from then on: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
More information can be found here:
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please ensure you carefully read and review the privacy policies of these websites before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
8.1 My Dinosaurs Group will take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Data against any unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure and ensure that access to your Personal Data is limited to persons whom we reasonably believe require access for effective delivery of our services to you for the purposes listed herein (where applicable) or any other purpose as consented by you.
8.2 Subject to the provisions of any applicable law and in order to carry out the purposes listed herein, we may share or disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties:
- related corporations and affiliates of My Dinosaurs Group;
- b) providing such operational services as courier services, transportation services, insurance, telecommunications, information technology, payment, warehousing, documentation, customer support survey services or other services;
- c) organisations which arrange for your visit to our parks or premises;
- d) banks, credit card companies, secretarial agents, billing organizations and their respective service providers;
- e) our business associate or partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions which may include any merger, acquisition or asset sale;
- f) our professional advisors such as lawyers, auditors, accountants or consultants;
- g) law enforcement agencies, relevant government ministries, regulators, statutory boards or authorities in compliance with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority;
- h) any other person to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to.
The Sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the address set out above to remove the information.
- SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of the Sites, some of your information can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT, ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
11.1 Under the applicable laws, you may have the right of access to personal information held by us and to request correction of the information. If you are a Visitor from the European Union, please refer to J. VISITORS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION for more information. You may write to our Personal Data Protection Officer at the address provided below if you:
- c) would like to obtain access and make correction/update to your Personal Data in our record
Data Protection Officer
11.2 Please note that for any Personal Data provided to us by a third party (e.g. your company or a recruiter or a parent), you should inform such party to write to My Dinosaurs Group for any queries, feedback, complaints, and access and correction requests on your behalf.
- VISITORS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION
Legal Basis for Data Processing
In some instances, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you all of our services, and for you to use all the features of our Sites.
International Transfers of Personal Data
Our business may require us to transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including to countries that may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country such as the United States and China. We take appropriate steps to ensure that recipients of your Personal Data are bound to duties of confidentiality and we implement measures such as standard contractual clauses. A copy of those clauses can be obtained by contacting our Help Center.
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data.
Where the use of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Requests should be submitted by contacting us through our Help Center.
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your Personal Data infringes applicable law.
We retain your Personal Data as long as needed to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.